This family blog of ours is going private. This has been on my mind for a long time and my husband is a huge fan of a private blog too. It might not stay private forever, but for now that is what is best for our family. This is a good time for the change because I need to re-do my blog header image as it is now outdated (missing baby Tad).
I will keep this blog public and start the private one here: NEW BLOG ADDRESS: Andrew-Caitlin.blogspot.com. (It might actually be changing again, but not yet). So there will still be updates on this one.
I would love for you to still follow our family's blog-picturejournal (because that is really what it is) as long as you give me your email address. Simple. I just need to make sure no creeps are looking at it :) No promises it will be anything more than pictures of my cute boys, but that is us. So email me, text me, facebook message me, or put your email address in the comments. Gracias!
No comments:
Post a Comment